Friday, June 7, 2013

Stopping to Smell the Flowers & must see U-Tube Channel

As much as we are all complaining about the rain here in Minnesota, is is sure GREEN.
I have a little time off between stories and have been enjoying the beauty of spring...and CLEANING! A clean space at last and time to journal...just what I needed.
A few years back I had the chance to interview my friend, metal sculptor, Sue Seeger for a magazine that I was freelancing for. I love covering women artists, their struggles, triumphs, and the thing that drives them, and Sue has a great story. She has recently created her own You-Tube Channel, and not only does she tell her story, but she has a hysterical trailer you just have to see. Here is Sue...see you next time.

4 comments:

girlunwinding said...

O she's cute and I appreciate learning about new to me artists! thank you for sharing,
~Dawn

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Good morning Lynn! I will see if my frazzling technology allows me to view this...have been having trouble with Youtube and such lately...aaaargh.

Sandy said...

Absolutely YES - this video is fabulous - would love to have her as a friend!
sandy

Jennifer Richardson said...

beautiful share....thank you:)
-Jennifer